So I have written some articles for outside publications and have down some speaking events in my local area.
Below are the links to access.
If you want me to write an article for your site or publication or speak at your organization please feel free to email me at email@example.com
- Part I: Studying Abroad with Anxiety and/or Depression – My article is further down on page.
- Welcome Sylvia & Some Lessons She Learned About Study Abroad – This article was written for Wesleyan University’s Office of Study Abroad blog.
- Meaningful Travel Tips & Tales: Mental Health & Self-Care– My article is page 27 to 29 and it is called: Understand & Manage Your Mental Illness: Recommended Books & Resources.
- The Mighty – I currently have two articles on The Mighty – a website dedicated to helping people who face health challenges and disabilities. Click the link to access my author page and follow me on there.
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health & Study Abroad – This article was posted on the Wesleyan University’s Office of Study Abroad blog.
- 9 Ways to Cope with Depression While Interning Abroad – This is an article I wrote for GoAbroad.
- Private event for Write On Class – May 4, 2017
- Mental Health Connecticut’s Mental Health Awareness Walk and Fair for Young Adults- May 7, 2017
- Western Connecticut Mental Health Network Recovery Conference 2017- May 19, 2017
- Open Mic with RIPPLE (Recovery Innovations for Pursuing Peer Leadership and Empowerment) – May 31, 2017